- Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 8½” x 5½”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5¼”; 1½” x 4”; 2” x 3” (scrap)
- Real Red Card Stock: 1¾” x 4”; 2” x 3” (scrap)
- Quilted Christmas DSP: 1” x 1” various patterns – 10 squares
- Emboss Whisper White layer with Cable Knit Embossing folder.
- Spritz the paper with water before embossing.
- Make sure to have the correct sandwich for the Big Shot – use only one cutting plate.
- Adhere embossed piece to Whisper White Thick card base.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap with Real Red ink; punch.
- Punch label from Real Red scrap; cut in half.
- Adhere the halves of Real red to the ends of the punched sentiment to create a mat.
- Arrange squares of DSP on Whisper White rectangle.
- Place Whisper White on grid paper.
- Use the grid to help line up the squares / diamonds.
- Start in the middle of the rectangle and work out.
- Adhere DSP assembly to Real Red rectangle.
- Adhere ends of Real Red ribbon to the back of the DSP assembly; tie a bow with remaining ribbon and adhere to card with glue dot.
- Adhere DSP assembly to card with dimensionals.
- Adhere sentiment to card with dimensionals