- Basic Gray Cardstock – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3” square
- Year of Cheer DSP – 5-1/4” x 4”
- Silver Foil: 3” x 6” Strip
- Multipurpose adhesive sheets: 3” square
- Adhere multipurpose adhesive sheet to Whisper White square.
- Run the Whisper White square thru the Big Shot using the small snowflake dies in the Seasonal Layers Thinlits dies.
- Take the letter dies S-N-O-W and place on the Snowflake piece of DSP and run thru the Big Shot.
- Take your 3”x6” silver foil sheet and run the letters S-N-O-W from the letter dies thru the Big Shot.
- Adhere the snowflake DSP foil sheet to the front of the card.
- Place foam strips behind the S-N-O-W letters and place on the front of the card.
- Peel and adhere the snowflakes where desired.