- Whisper White: 4 1/4" x 11” (score at 5 1/2") 2 1/8” x 5 1/2"
- Dapper Denim: 2 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- Watercolor Paper: 2” x 5 1/2”
- Apply Emerald Envy ink on one side of Clear Block E and apply Dapper Denim onto the other side by pressing the stamp pads directly onto the block.
- Use Stampin’ Spritzer to spritz water onto the block. Should take about 4 pumps to get the amount of water needed. Flip the block over quickly and place onto the Watercolor Paper at the top. Hold in place until the white spots are filled in with ink.
- Repeat process with the bottom of the Watercolor Paper.
- If there are white spots that haven’t absorbed the ink you can take an Aqua Painter to move ink into those areas.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt and use the Heat Tool to dry. Brush off the salt to reveal the mottled look.
- Make sure the Watercolor Paper is completely dry before proceeding. Rub the Embossing Buddy across the paper. Use Versamark ink to stamp the flowery image, sprinkle with White embossing powder and then use Heat Tool to finish embossing.
- Use SNAIL adhesive to adhere the various layers together and then adhere to the card base.
- Use Dapper Denim ink to stamp with sentiment.