- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2", 5” x 2 1/2"; scraps for flowers and leaves
- Designer Paper: 4 7/8” x 2 1/4"
- Fold Whisper White card stock in half to create card base.
- Stamp the large flower and the flower with the stem images onto scraps of Whisper White card stock with Archival Basic Black ink. Let dry for a minute or two. Stamp the Leaves with Emerald Envy Ink onto a scrap of White card stock.
- Cut the Geometric Shaped Thinlet from the Whisper White card stock, using the Big Shot and Precision Base Plate.
- Stamp “Oh, Hello Friend” with Fresh Fig ink onto upper right hand corner of White piece.
- Adhere the Designer Paper behind the cut out design.
- Wrap a strip of Fresh Fig ribbon around base of this piece and tie a bow. Attach to card front with dimensionals
- Use the Aquapainter and inks to watercolor the two flowers and the stem. .
- Cut these images out with the coordinating thinlet dies.
- Position the flowers and stems onto card front, attaching with dimensionals.
- Add a Clear Faceted gem to the center of the large flower.