- Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 4-1/4” x 11”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- 2 each – Real Red Cardstock – 6” x 3/4”
- Real Red Cardstock – 2-1/2” x 4”
- Quilted Christmas Patterned Paper – 5-1/2” x 2-7/8”
- Real Red 1/8” Solid Ribbon – 6”
- Fold Thick Whisper White Cardstock base in half at 5-1/2”.
- Use the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch with the Real Red strips for the scallop edge.
- Attach the Decorative Ribbon scalloped strip to the longest edge of the Quilted Christmas Designer Series. Attach the entire panel to the cardstock base front.
- Ink up the large solid floral image from Painted Harvest in Lemon Lime Twist and stamp onto the Whisper White piece. Ink up the smaller floral image in Garden Green and stamp over top of the Lemon Lime Twist stamped image.
- Ink up the image with 5 small dots in Real Red ink and stamp onto the Garden Green/Lemon Lime Twist image in various locations.
- Die cut the Painted Harvest wreath using the Stitched Circle Framelit using the Big Shot. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals and center onto the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper layer.
- Die cut the Large Letters “J” and “Y” from Real Red cardstock. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals and position on either side of the Painted Harvest wreath.
- Ink up the sentiment using Stampin’ Write Markers – Garden Green, Real Red, and Lemon Lime Twist and stamp into place.
- Tie the Real Red Ribbon into a bow and set in place on the Painted Harvest wreath using Mini Glue Dots.