Stampin' Up! Remarkable You
December 28, 2017
Download Remarkable You - December 2017 Word
- Whisper White: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, 2 3/4” x 3 3/4” (for the Big Shot piece), 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” (for the stamped piece)
- Basic Black: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Pink Pirouette: 3 3/4” x 5”
- Score and fold the Whisper White card base at 4 1/4” and adhere the Basic Black panel on top. Place the Pink Pirouette panel on top of the black panel.
- If desired, “splatter” the pink panel with the marker by putting the brush end into the marker cap and flicking ink splatters on the panel.
- Stamp the flower and leaf images from Remarkable You in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the quarter piece of Whisper White; color with the Stampin’ Blends and fussy cut them.
- Run the smaller piece of Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot with the Petal Burst embossing folder and place it on the Pink Pirouette panel as shown.
- Stamp Happy Birthday (or other desired sentiment) on the bottom right of the Pink Pirouette panel in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Assemble the cut images: Add adhesive to the stem of the leaves and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of each leaf and place it on the Whisper White panel. Add adhesive to the stem of the flower and several Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Align the flower stems and add to the card as shown.
- Add a few Glitter Enamel Dots to the card.