- Real Red: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, 8” x 2 1/2”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 1/4”; 8” x 2 ½”
- Basic Black: 5 ¼ x ¾”
- Fold Real Red cardstock in half.
- Run the white cardstock through the Big Shot with the embossing folder.
- Stamp the saying with the Black ink under the embossed snowflake.
- Attach the Black strip to the side of the embossed cardstock.
- Stamp the 3 outline stamps of Santa’s hat, coat, and mittens with Black ink on the long white strip.
- Stamp the inside parts of Santa’s hat, coat, and mittens with Real Red ink. Let it dry for a minute.
- Punch out the two smaller stamped images with the 1 ¼” circle punch. Punch out the stamped coat with the 1 ¾” circle.
- From the long red strip, punch out two circles with the 1 ½” punch. Punch out one 2” circle.
- Attach the stamped images to the red circle mats.
- Attach the two smaller circles directly to the front of the card over the black strip.
- Attach the larger circle to the black circle with dimensionals.
- Use the fine tip glue pen to add glitter to the center of snowflake and Santa’s hat and cuff.