- Stamp Sets – Bird Banter (145852),
- Card Stock –Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Daffodil Delight (119683)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708),
- Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Daffodil Delight – dark (144585), Stampin’ Blends Pink Pirouette Light (144593); Tutti-Frutti Designers Series Paper (145606), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897), 2” circle punch (133782); Paper Snips (103579), Basic Black Baker’s Twine (134576), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Basic Black: 5 ½” x 8 ½ ”, scored at 4 1/4”;
- Whisper White: 3 1/2” x 5 1/4” , 1/2” x 2, and 2 1/2" square for punching circle
- Daffodil Delight – small piece for balloon image
- Tutti-Frutti DSP: 3” x 1” (cut two)
- Fold Basic Black cardstock in half to create card.
- Use Memento Black ink to stamp the bird on piece of Whisper White cardstock. Punch bird image out with the 2” circle punch. Stamp the string of the balloon so that it appears to be coming out of the bird’s tail.
- Stamp the greeting on the smallest piece of Whisper White cardstock, and use Paper Snips to flag the ends to create a banner.
- Stamp the balloon image on a small piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock and use Paper Snips to cut out.
- Use Daffodil Delight Blend to color beak. Use the Pink Pirouette Blend to add a touch of color to the bird’s cheek.
- Use the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add shimmer to the bird’s tail and head feathers and also to the small highlighted section of the balloon.
- Attach the two pieces of Designer Series Paper to the Whisper White Cardstock using Snail Adhesive. Adhere this piece to card base.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the bird, banner and ballon to the card front.
- To finish the card, tie a small bow with the Basic Black Baker’s Twine and adhere on the balloon, using a glue dot.