- Stamp Set: Birthday Wit (145753 - clear mount; 145750 - wood mount)
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708); Melon Mambo (126948), Tempting Turquoise (126952) & Old Olive (126953) Classic Stampin’ Pads
- Paper: Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Melon Mambo Cardstock (115320), & Tempting Turquoise Cardstock (102067)
- Embellishments: Brights Enamel Shapes (141680)
- Other: Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026), Big Shot (143263), Polka Dot Basics Textured Impresssions Embossing Folder (143709), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122234)
- Melon Mambo: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: 4” x 2-1/4” & 5-1/4” x 4” + scraps for the coloured stamping (see directions below)
- Tempting Turquoise: 4-1/8” x 2-3/8”
- Using the Big Shot, emboss the front of your card base using the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the sentiment on the 4” x 2-1/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock, using Memento Ink. Glue this to the piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock. The entire layer can be glued to the card front using Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment three more times on scrap pieces of Whisper White cardstock. You will need to use the Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Tempting Turquoise ink, once for each stamp. The goal is to be able to cut out the individual squares.
- One the sentiments have been stamped in colour on scrap cardstock, use your scissors to cut out each block - see the photo to help determine which blocks to cut out.
- Adhere the coloured blocks to the main sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add four Old Olive Enamel shapes to the corners of the sentiment.
Stamp the “You’re Welcome” phrase on the 5-1/4” x 4” piece of Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. Using Melon Mambo ink, stamp 3 “firework” images around the sentiment. Glue to the inside of the card using Fast Fuse Adhesive. Add three Tempting Turquoise Enamel shapes to the centre of each.