- Stamp Sets – Heart Happiness Photopolymer (145769); Petal Palette (C) (145788)
- Card Stock – Powder Pink Cardstock (144244); Smoky Slate Cardstock (131202); Whisper White Cardstock (100730); Basic Black Cardstock (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival Ink (140931); Powder Pink Ink (144084)
- Misc. – Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (DSP) (144131); Big Shot (113439); Layering Circle Framelits Dies (141705); Classic Label Punch (141491); Metallic Foil Doilies (138392); Gold 1/8” Ribbon (134583); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Powder Pink Cardstock: 11” x 4-1/4”, scored at 5-1/2” to form card base
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4” x 1-1/2”
- Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4” x 2”
- DSP: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Fold Powder Pink card stock in half and crease with bone folder to form card base.
- Stamp heart with Powder Pink ink on Whisper White Cardstock and run through Big Shot with scalloped circle from Layering Circles Framelits Dies. Adhere to large gold foil doily. Take 10” length of ribbon and tie in bow. Adhere to top of heart with a Mini Glue dot. Color rhinestone with black sharpie marker and adhere to center of gold bow.
- Adhere DSP to front of card base with snail adhesive. Now adhere black cardstock to center of the card base. Attach foil doily on top of that with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting from Petal Palette stamp set with black ink on gray cardstock. Punch out with Classic Label Punch and adhere to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.