- Stamp Sets: Heart Happiness (145769), Petal Palette (145788c, 145785w)
- Inks: VersaMark Ink (102283), Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Combo (144602), Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Combo (144045), Old Olive light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144574), In Color Markers 2017-2019 (144033)
- Paper: Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (145580), Goil Foil (132622), Powder Pink (144244), Whisper White (100730)
- Other: Gold Embossing Powder (109129), Heat Tool (129053), Whisper White ¼” Organza Ribbon (145590), Petal Pair Texture Impressions Folder (145656), Sweet & Sassy Framelits (141707), Big Shot (143263), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332)
- Powder Pink card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4” background, 3” x 3” scrap for embossing
- Gold Foil: 4” x ¾”
- Painted With Love DSP: 4” x 1” painted pattern and 4” x ½” striped pattern
- Organza Ribbon: 10”
- Adhere the two Painted With Love DSP strips onto the Whisper White background.
- Emboss the Gold Foil strip with Petal Pair floral texture, then adhere to background.
- Stamp the Petal Palette sentiment in VersaMark above the strips and sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder. Heat with Heat Tool until glossy & smooth.
- Tie Organza Ribbon around layer into a double-knot & trim ends. Adhere to Powder Pink card base.
- Stamp Heart Happiness floral heart with VersaMark ink onto Whisper White scrap. Gold emboss, then color with Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends markers and Powder Pink Stampin’ Write marker. TIP: The Blends will dull and discolor the embossing powder if you color over it too much. Just color one single light layer with no shading for best results.
- Die-cut the heart with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits and pop up with Dimensionals.