- Stamp Sets – Yay You Hostess (145946)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick (140272); Lemon Lime Twist (144245)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (132708); Lemon Lime Twist Ink (144086); Berry Burst Ink (144083)
- Misc. – Scattered Sequins Dynamic TIEF (145649); Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon (145489); Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon (145611); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Layering Squares Framelits (141708); Ticket Tear Border Punch (143718); Dimensionals (104430); Big Shot & Platform (143263); Magnetic Platform (130658); Paper Snips (103579); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
- Whisper White Thick: 4 1/4"” x 11”; 3" x 3"; 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”; 2" x 2"
- Lemon Lime Twist: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"; 4 1/4” x 1 1/4"
- Both Ribbons: ~3" of each
- Score the card base at 5 1/2" and then cut 1" off from one end of the panel.
- Fold the card base at score, place the shorter side in the TIEF, run through the Big Shot
- With the Lemon Lime Twist 4 1/4" x 1 1/4" strip of cardstock, punch with the Ticket Tear Punch.
- Adhere the punched strip to the embossed front panel, under so just the edge shows.
- Using the Largest Scallop Square Shape framelit with the 3 1/2" square piece of Lemon Lime Twist, die cut with magnetic platform and big shot.
- Using the Largest Square Stitched Shape framelit and the 3" square of Whisper White Thick, die cut with magnetic platform and big shot. Repeat with the next largest square and the 2 1/2" square of Whisper White Thick.
- With the Berry Burst Ink and the "Bold Hearts Trio" image, stamp the smaller Whisper White Thick stitched square framelits piece (~2 1/8" frame).
- With the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the "Outline of the Banner" image, stamp on the 2" x 2" Whisper White cardstock.
- With the Lemon Lime Twist ink and the "Background Banner" image, stamp to fill in the outline banner image.
- With the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the "YAY you did it!" image, stamp to add the greeting to the banner image.
- Hand cut out the banner with your paper snips.
- With the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the "You are my kind of Fantastic" greeting, stamp on the bottom of the inside of the card (shows through the 1" you cut off).
- With the Lemon Lime Twist ink and the "background arrow", stamp to fill in the arrow image of the greeting.
- Fold the ribbons in 1/2 and secure with a glue dot to hold its position, snip ends at an angle; layer the Lemon Lime Ribbon on top of the Berry Burst Ribbon. Secure both to the underneath side of the lower right corner of the Largest Whisper White Square framelit.
- To assemble, adhere with dimensionals under all Whisper White layers.
- Adhere the Lemon Lime Twist (full focal image stack!) to the card base with adhesive.
- Add Rhinestone Jewels to the Banner Image rod; and to the L/R edges of the greeting.