- Stamp Sets – Amazing You stamp set (C 147215) or (W 147212)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Bermuda Bay (131197); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Blends (147475); Mini Dimensionals (144108); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Layering Oval Framelits (141706); Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (146840); Big Shot & Platform (143263); Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine (141682);
- Whisper White: scrap to die cut
- Bermuda Bay: 5.5" x 8.5"
- Basic Black: 5 ¼” x 4"
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 ¾”
- Score the card base at 4-1/4".
- Fold the card base at score.
- Stamp the greeting on the Whisper White with Memento ink, let dry, die cut with stitched shape framelit.
- Die cut the scalloped oval and the “you” out of the center of the Basic Black cardstock layer.
- Stamp the flower around the edge of the white cardstock. Use a mask so you can stamp the flowers closely and overlap them.
- Color the flowers with the Stampin’ Blend markers. Color the background with the light Pool Party. Remember you don’t need to color the center because it will be covered up.
- Wind the twine around the white cardstock 3 times. Tie it off to the side.
- Layer your card together. Use Dimensionals to layer the scalloped oval and the “you” to pop them up.