- Beautiful Peacock (147239)
- Stamp Pads: Calypso Coral (126983)
- Paper: Flirty Flamingo (141416), Basic Black Cardstock (121045), Painted With Love Specialty Designer Paper (145580)
- Misc: Bold Butterfly Framelits (138135), Butterflies Thinlits (137360), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack (145588), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Glue Dots (103683)
- Flirty Flamingo: Card Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Basic Black: 2 ¼” x 3 ¼”, 1” x 5 ½”
- Painted with Love: 2 ¼” x 3 ¼”, ¾” x 5 ½”
- Tinsel Trim: 16”
- Adhere the black strip to the bottom of the card.
- Attach the ¾” strip of Painted with Love over the black piece.
- Ink up the Peacock feathers stamp in Calypso Coral ink and stamp it on the cardstock base at an angle going from the top right corner down to the center.
- Ink up the stamp again and stamp in the lower left angling up to the center.
- Cut the outline butterfly In the normal way. Tip for cutting the detailed butterfly. Place the magnetic platform in the Big Shot, place one cutting pad on top.
Place the die cutting side UP on the cutting pad.
Place the cardstock on top of the die.
Place a well used plate that has started to curve on top so the ends are going up. The curve plates will roll with the cutting side of the die giving you a better cut.
- Adhere the patterned paper butterfly shape to the card with SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere the detailed black butterfly cut out on top with a glue dot.
- Tie the tinsel trim around the card and tie. Trim the ends.
- Give this card to a friend!