- Stamp Sets – Amazing you (147212) w, (147215) c, Work of Art (134111)w, (134114)c
- Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Basic Black (121045), Water Color Paper (122959)
- Stamp Pads – Memento (132708),
- Misc. Glue Dots (103683), Snail (104332), Big Shot (143263), Large Letters Framelits (141712), Whisper White ¼” Organza (145590), Classic Label Punch (141491), Foam Adhesive Strips (141825), Mini Dimensionals (144108), Aqua Painters (103954), Brusho Crystals Colours (144101), Petal Pair Embossing Folders (145656), Liquid Glue (110755)
- Card Stock 1: Real Red 8 ½ x 5 ½
- Card Stock 2: Pumpkin Pie 5 ¼ x 4
- Card Stock 3: Basic Black 4 ½ x 3 ¼
- Card Stock 4: Water Color Paper 4 3/8 x 3 1/8
- On Water Color Paper layer, sprinkle Brusho’s of choice. Using an Aqua Painter “wash” the color on the page. I sped up the drying process with the heat tool. Once it is completely dry, your piece is ready to stamp.
- Stamp with Memento Black Ink and stamp set of choice.
- Using Big Shot and Large Letters cut out the “you”. Save all of the pieces.
- On a plastic plate sprinkle Brusho’s of choice and then drip a bit of water from Aqua Painter on the mix, run your ribbon through it to pick up the same colors. I sped up this drying process as well with the heat tool. Tie around Watercolor Layer.
- Adhere the Watercolor layer to your black layer on the Embossed Card front.
- Using Adhesive Foam Strips, layer your letters in the Openings. The Center of the O, adhere with Snail. Make sure you adhere the layer completely.
Stamp Thank on a scrap of Watercolor Brusho colored cardstock. Punch using the Classic Label Punch and adhere with Glue Dots and Mini Dimensionals.