- Stamp Sets – Fruit Basket (145833 polymer)
- Paper – Whisper White (100730), Daffodil Delight (119683), and Garden Green (102584) cardstock; Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper (DSP) (145606)
- Ink – Tutti-frutti Classic Stampin’ Spots (145644)
- Misc. – Lemon Lime Twist 3/8” Mini Striped Ribbon (145611); Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262); Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack (145657); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Stitched Shapes framelits (145372); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Dimensionals (144108)
- Garden Green: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, folded in half for card base
- Daffodil Delight: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White: scraps for die cutting and punching
- DSP (pineapples): 5” x 3-3/4”; DSP (yellow spots): 4” x 2”
- Ribbon: 6”; Baker’s Twine: 10”
- Adhere Daffodil Delight and then pineapple DSP to card base.
- Punch yellow DSP with Banner Triple punch to make tag. Use citrus-shaped punch to punch hole at top. Thread length of ribbon through hole and tie in a knot with Baker’s Twine. Attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut stitched circle from Whisper White scrap and stamp “you are the sweetest!” with Soft Suede ink spot.
- On scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp 2 pineapple bodies with Daffodil Delight ink and 1 with Soft Suede ink. Stamp pineapple tops with Lemon Lime Twist. Punch each with pineapple punch. Attach pineapples to circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere circle to tag on card front.