Stampin' Up! Waterfront Birthday Greetings
March 19, 2018
Download Waterfront Birthday Greetings
- Stamp Sets – Waterfront (146386); Birthday Delivery (143660)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Tranquil Tide (144246); Chocolate Chip (102128); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake (120975); So Saffron (126957); Pear Pizzazz (131180); Pool Party (126982); Chocolate Chip (126979); Early Espresso (126974)
- Misc. – Linen Thread (104199); Pretty Label Punch (143715); Dimensionals (104430); Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends Marker (144595)
- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½” Scrap for label
- Tranquil Tide: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Chocolate Chip: 3 ¼” x 4”
- Whisper White: 3” x 3 ¾”
- Linen Thread: 14”
- With the 3 ¾” edge along the top of your Whisper White panel, use the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends Marker to lightly color the “sky” down about 2/3 of the way.
- Stamp the mountains in Crumb Cake midway down and centered horizontally.
- Stamp the sun in So Saffron in the sky to the left of the mountains.
- Stamp the land in Pear Pizzazz right under the mountains.
- Stamp the cabin in Chocolate Chip as shown.
- Stamp the trees in Tranquil Tide to the left and right of the mountains as shown.
- Stamp the water in Pool party at the bottom as shown.
- Stamp trees horizontally across the middle of the Tranquil Tide piece using Tranquil Tide ink.
- Adhere the Whisper White panel on top of the Chocolate Chip panel and then adhere both to the Tranquil Tide panel.
- Tie the Linen Thread around the Tranquil Tide layer and make a bow as shown.
- Adhere completed panel to the front of card base.
- Next, with Tranquil Tide ink, stamp off the trees and then stamp on the scrap of Crumb Cake.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso so that it is centered over trees.
- Punch out with the Pretty Label Punch and adhere label using Stampin’ Dimensionals referring to photo for placement.