- Stamp Sets – Best Birds (141525), Painted Harvest (144783)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045); Calypso Coral (122925); Smoky Slate (131202)
- Stamp Pads – Black Memento (132708); Versa Mark (102283); Basic Black Archival Ink Pad (140931)
- Misc.- Big Shot (143263); Magnetic Platform (130658); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin' Trimmer (126889); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Linen Thread (104199); Embossing Buddy (103083); Heat Tool (129053); Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (109130); White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Mini Stampin' Dimensionals (144108); Leaf Punch (144667); Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (145580); Birds & Blooms Thinlits (141477); Lots of Labels Framelits (138281); Stampin' Sponges (141337); Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker (100082); Black Sharpie Marker
- Calypso Coral: 11” x 4 1/4” scored at 5 1/2”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Basic Black: 4” x 3”
- Painted with Love DSP: 5 1/4” x 3 1/4” plus scrap piece (for bird wing and leaves)
- Smoky Slate: 3” x 2”
- Fold Calypso Coral card stock in half to create card base. Adhere Whisper White layer to front of card with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Place Painted with Love DSP on magnetic platform and run through the Big Shot using the Lots of Labels Framelits die. Sponge edge with Basic Black Archival ink and glue to front of card.
- Place Basic Black card stock on magnetic platform and run through the Big Shot with Lots of Labels Framelits die (use two sizes smaller than the die used with Painted with Love DSP). Once cut, rub Basic Black die cut with embossing buddy and stamp sentiment with Versamark from “Best Birds” stamp set. Sprinkle White Stampin' Emboss Powder over sentiment, shake off excess and set with heat tool. Glue to front of card in the centre of Painted with Love layer.
- Stamp 5 outline leaf images from “Painted Harvest” stamp set onto Painted with Love DSP using Black Memento. Clean stamp then ink with Versarmark and stamp over the original leaves. Sprinkle with Clear Stampin' Emboss powder, shake off excess and set with heat tool. Cut with Leaf Punch. Glue leaves to front of card.
- Rub embossing buddy over Smoky Slate card stock. Stamp bird image from “Best Birds” set using Versamark. Cover with White Stampin' Emboss Powder, shake off excess and set with Heat Tool. Run through the Big Shot with coordinating die from Birds & Blooms thinlets. Colour eye with Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. Add Stampin' Dimensionals behind bird and place on front of card.
- Place a scrap piece of Painted with Love DSP on magnetic platform and put the detailed bird die on top – run through the Big Shot. Cut out wing portion. Trace wing on scrap piece of Smoky Slate card stock and cut. Glue the two wings together and add to grey bird with Mini Glue dot and Mini Stampin' Dimensional.
- Use Versamark ink to stamp three flowers from “Best Birds” onto scrap piece of Smoky Slate card stock. Cover with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with Heat Tool. Cut with coodinating die and add to front of card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Colour three Basic Pearls with black Sharpie marker and place in centre of flowers.
- Add a linen thread bow.