- Stamp Sets - Hanging Garden (146239- clear)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Smoky Slate (131202); Pear Pizzazz (131201); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black Ink (132708); Calypso Coral (126983)
- Misc. – Shimmery White Embossing Paste (145645); Palette Knives (142808); Sweet Soiree Decorative Masks (145643); Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper (145606); Watercolor Pencils (141709); Blender Pens (102845); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Silver Bakers Twine (145569); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Smoky Slate Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White Card Stock: approx. 4” x 3” for oval
- Pear Pizzazz Card Stock: approx. 4” x 3” for oval
- Use hanging vine decorative mask for the front of the Smoky Slate Card Stock piece. Only do half of the card stock because the designer paper will cover the other half. Place the mask over the card stock and use your palette knife to spread the Shimmery Embossing Paste evenly. Peel mask off and set the Smoky Slate card stock aside.
- Use the Layering Oval Framelits to cut an oval in the Pear Pizzazz card stock. Then use the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut an oval from the Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom of the Whisper White oval in Calypso Coral ink. Then stamp the hanging pot above the sentiment in Memento Black ink.
- Use watercolor pencils to color the flower pot image and use the blender pens to blend the colors.
- Now that your embossing paste is dry you can adhere it to your Thick Whisper White card base.
- Adhere your strip of Tutti Frutti Designer Paper to the left side of your Smoky slate card stock.
- Adhere your white oval to your Pear Pizzazz oval using snail.
- Attach the ovals to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Then, add a Silver Bakers Twine bow to the top of your oval.