Stamp Sets: Waterfront (p 146386), Beautiful Day (w 145912, c 145915)
Inks: Basic Black (140931)
Paper: Watercolor Paper (122959), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Tangerine Tango (111349)
Other: Brusho Crystal Colour (144101), Aqua Painters (103954), White Stampin’ Chalk Marker (132133), Whisper White ¼” Organza Ribbon (145590), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail (104332)
- Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½ “
- Watercolor Paper: 3 1/8” x 2”
- Tangerine Tango: 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
- Basic Black: 3 ½ x 2 3/8”
- Ribbon: 14”
- Use your Aqua Painter to wet your watercolor paper.
- Sprinkle some of the Yellow, some of the Gamboge, and the Brilliant Red Brusho on the paper.
- Use your Aqua Painter to spread the Brusho around. Let the piece dry.
- Stamp the trees with Basic Black ink on the Watercolor piece. Let them dry.
- Use your chalk marker to outline one side of the trees. Let them dry.
- Stamp the saying on the bottom of the folded card base.
- Attach the stamped piece to the Tangerine Tango cardstock and the Basic Black cardstock.
- Tie the ribbon around the card base and tie into a knot on the right side of the card.
- Attach the stamped piece to the front of the card with dimensionals.