Stampin' Up! Bird Banter
April 27, 2018
- Stamps: Bird Banter Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad , Old Olive Pad 
- Paper: Bermuda Bay , Daffodil Delight , Whisper White Stock , Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper 
- Misc. Old Olive Light Blends , Pumpkin Pie Blends Combo Pack , Bermuda Bay Blends Combo Pack , Daffodil Delight Blends Combo Pack , Balloon Bouquet Punch , Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies 
- Bermuda Bay: 5 ½” x 8 ½” , 2 ¾ x 2 ¾”
- Daffodil Delight: 4” x 5 ¼”,
- Whisper White: 3 x 3 scrap for die cutting
- Glimmer paper: 1 x 4” and scarp for punching
- Adhere daffodil delight piece to Bermuda bay card front. Then adhere 1 x 4 glimmer paper in the middle.
- Using second biggest stitched square framelit – cut whisper white piece.
- Using black ink – stamp sentiment in bottom right corner of the white piece, and using Old Olive ink – the branch on top of the sentiment. Then with black ink stamp a bird and balloon (only bottom portion of the balloon will fit). Using blends – color the bird and branch.
- Adhere stamped piece to Bermuda bay square, adhere with dimensionals to the center of the card. Punch the smaller balloon from the scrap of glimmer paper. Adhere with dimensional over the stamped balloon.