- Stamp Sets: Southern Serenade (Occasions) (145918w, 145921c)
- Inks: Tuxedo Memento Ink Pad (132708), Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (144603), Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (144597)
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry (131199), Old Olive (100702), Berry Burst (144243), Whisper White Thick Cardstock (140272)
- Other: Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper (145564), Metallic Foil Doilies (138392), 1-3/8” Circle Punch (119860), Old Olive Baker’s Twine (134579), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Crushed Curry cardstock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” 2” x 2”
- Old Olive cardstock: 5-1/4” x 4“
- Old Olive cardstock: 4” x 3”
- Whisper White Thick cardstock: 3-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Fold 1/2 sheet of Crushed Curry cardstock in half and crease with bone folder to form card base. Adhere Old Olive cardstock to card base. Adhere DSP to Old Olive cardstock as shown above.
- Stamp flower image on Whisper White cardstock with Memento black ink. (Please note, you must use this ink when using the Blends Markers.)
- Color in the flowers and leaves with Stampin’ Blends markers as desired, shading and working with the lighter and darker tones to achieve a natural look. I prefer to start with the darker shades and then blend using the lighter shades.
- Adhere to Berry Burst cardstock. Adhere a small silver foil doily on upper left side of panel. Place 5 Stampin’ Dimensionals on back of panel and adhere to card front. Stamp greeting on Crushed Curry cardstock square and punch out with circle punch. Adhere to flower panel on card front.
- Tie a double bow with bakers twine and adhere to flower stems with a Mini Glue Dot.