- Stamp Sets – Cake Soiree’ (145521w; 145745c)
- Card Stock –Thick Whisper White (140272); Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Berry Burst (144083)
- Misc – Sweet Soiree’ Decorative Masks (145643); White Embossing Paste (141979); Palette Knives (142808); Sweet Soiree’ Embellishment Kit (145578); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Whisper White CS: 4 1/4” x 11”; 1/2” x 2”
- Basic Black CS: 4” x 5 1/4"
- Score Whisper White cardstock at 5 1/2” then fold to form card base.
- Using White Embossing Paste, Palette Knives – lay decorative mask over top Basic Black card stock. Smooth Embossing Paste over masking using a Palette Knife covering entirely – like icing a cake, smooth over with paste/knife until mask is filled then pull excess off with knife. Set aside to dry while cleaning mask in warm soapy water.
- Add embossed Basic Black CS to card front.
- Add die cut flowers and vellum die cuts of leaves from Sweet Soiree’ Embellishment kit to layer over top of embossed area using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment using Berry Burst ink. Dove tail one end. Add to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.