- Stamp Sets – Love What You Do (148042); Birthday Backgrounds (146446)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (333333); Grapefruit Grove (146972)
- Stamp Pads – Grapefruit Grove (147142); Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Linen Thread (104199); Basic Rhinestones (144220); Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683)
- Very Vanilla: 4 ¼” x 11” 3” x 4 1/4”
- GrapeFruit Grove: 3 1/8” x 4 3/8”
- Taking the smaller of the two stamps that resemble a circle, randomly stamp on the card base to resemble Polka Dots in Grapefruit Grove.
- Stamp the Flower Image and the Thank You in Black Memento
- Fill in the color for the flowers using the same stamp as you used for the background using Grapefruit Grove (you may have to stamp twice to fill in).
- Add a little Splatter using Grapefruit Grove from the Birthday Backgrounds Set
- Cut five lengths of Linen Thread and tie into a bow. Secure to flower stems using a glue dot.
- Add two diamonds to either side of the Sentiment.