- Stamp Sets –
- Card Stock – Powder Pink (144244); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads –
- Misc. – Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack (145592); Silver Mini Sequin Trim (144230); Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon (144129); Clear Faceted Gems (144142); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin' Blends: Light Calypso Coral (144042); Dark Pink Pirouette (144592); Old Olive Combo (144597);
Craft Knife (exacto);
- Powder Pink: 2" x 3"
- Basic Black: 5.5" x 8.5"
- Basic Black Ribbon: ~13"
- Silver Mini Sequin Trim: ~7"
- Optional: Whisper White: 4" x 5-1/4"
- Score the card base at 4-1/4".
- Trim the large Memories and More card to 4" x 5-1/4", cut off right edge.
- Trim the smaller Memories and More card to 1-7/8" x 2-7/8".
- Adhere the Happy to the Powder Pink panel.
- Color the flower and leaf images with Stampin' Blends markers.
- Using a craft knife, trim around the three petals from the top to the lower right.
- Adhere a Clear Faceted Gem to the center of the flower.
- Wrap the Silver Mini Sequin trim around the card front, secure to the back side of card.
- Wrap the Black Shimmer Ribbon around the card front above the Silver trim and tie a knot off to the right. Secure to card with a couple of mini glue dots to hold in place.
- Adhere the Happy panel to the card front, tucking the upper left corner in below the flower petals that have been cut, so that they drape over just a bit.
- Adhere the card front panel to the card base with several dimensionals. Place a stack of two dimensionals under the Right Middle flower petal that has been trimmed to make it pop up. The top flower is bent just a bit up, as it has the ribbon and trim below it, you can secure those ribbons with some mini glue dots if you want.
- Optional but a nice touch, adhere a Whisper White panel to the inside of the card.