- Stamp Sets – Southern Serenade (145921 clear-mount)(145918 wood-mount)
- Card Stock – Pear Pizzazz (131201); Very Vanilla (101650)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival (140931); Bermuda Bay (131171); Lemon Lime Twist (144086); Berry Burst (144083)
- Misc. – Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (144177); Basics Pack 1 Washi Tape (144221); Linen Thread (104199); Stamping Sponges (141337); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Pear Pizzazz: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (scored at 4 1/4")
- Very Vanilla: 4 ¼” x 2 ¾”
- Wood Textures DSP: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Fold Pear Pizzazz in half to form card front.
- Ink up the lacy background image by applying inks with a sponge. Start with Bermuda Bay at the top, Lemon Lime Twist in the middle and Berry Burst on the bottom. Take another sponge and tap all over to blend the inks, especially where they meet each other.
- Stamp on the middle of the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp the flower image on top of the background in Archival Basic Black ink.
- Stamp the sentiment in black below the flower in the lower right corner.
- Glue to the DSP at an angle.
- Add a piece of Washi tape at the top and bottom of the stamped piece.
- Wrap Line Thread around the DSP and tie in a bow on the front.
- Glue the DSP to the card front.