- Stamp Sets – Waterfront (146386)
- Card Stock – Tranquil Tide (144246); Basic Black (121045); Watercolor Paper (122959), Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Tranquil Tide (144085); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Soft Suede (126978); Marina Mist (126962)
- Misc. – Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Layering Circle Framelits (141705); Emerald Envy 5/8” Crinkled Seam Binding (144190); Aqua Painters (103954); Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Tranquil Tide: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Basic Black : 5 1/4” x 4” & scrap
- Watercolor Paper: 3-3/4” x 4”
- Whisper White: scrap
- Stamp the mountains in Soft Suede ink and use the Aqua Painter to define the edges of each.
- Stamp the water in Marina Mist and use the Aqua Painter to smooth out the ink.
- Use Marina Mist ink from the lid of the ink pad to add a watercolored sky.
- Stamp the grass in Tranquil Tide many times to make the meadow leaving about 1” at the bottom of the Watercolor Paper clear from ink.
- Stamp the trees in 1st and 2nd generation ink - meaning that you ink the stamp, stamp the trees and then stamp them again without re-inking to make a forest.
- Stamp the greeting on a die cut Stitched Shapes Circle Framelit in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp a few trees in Tranquil Tide ink on the greeting layer.
- Die cut a black circle scallop from the Layering Circles Framelits and adhere to Whisper White greeting layer.
- Adhere Watercolor layer to Basic Black layer and add 5/8” Seam Binding with a knot tied in the left side where shown.
- Adhere all to card front.
- Add the greeting later to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.