- Stamp Sets: You’re Inspiring (145808 - clear mount; 145805 - wood mount)
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708), Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Marker (144578), Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack (144603), Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack (144597)
- Paper: Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Old Olive (100702) & Basic Black Cardstock (121045)
- Embellishments: Basic Black Baker’s Twine (134576)
- Other: Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026), Big Shot (143263), Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143704), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Paper Snips (103579)
- Old Olive: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”;
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4”, 4-1/2” x 3-1/2” and strip 5/8” wide x 4”
- Basic Black: Strip 3/4” wide by 4”
- Lightly Spritz one half of the Old Olive cardstock base with water, place it into the Layered Leaves Embossing folder, and run the folder through the Big Shot. Set the embossed card stock aside to dry.
- Stamp the daffodil image on the 4-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink.
- Colour the stems and leaves of the flowers using the Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends marker. Add shading to these stems/leaves with the Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends marker. Blend this shading in with the light Old Olive marker.
- Colour the daffodil leaves with the Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends marker. Try to leave a small edge of white around the cup/corona of the flower, but it’s okay if you completely colour it in. Using the shading lines on the flowers as a guide, add some additional colour with the Dark Daffodil Delight marker. Blend out the lines using the Light Daffodil Delight marker. If you feel the contrast between the light/dark isn’t strong enough, go back in and add more of the dark colour, blending it again with the light marker.
- Colour the daffodil stigma with the light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends marker.
- Die cut the daffodil image using the large oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits. Glue this to the card with Fast Fuse Adhesive
- Using Memento ink, stamp the sentiment onto the thin piece of Whisper White cardstock. Punch the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. Punch the ends from the Basic Black cardstock the same way. I find it easy to punch one end, and then try to gauge the approximate length that you need to cut away from the other end - if you’re not sure, err on the side of caution because you can always punch a bit more off. Glue the two layers together and adhere to your card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 10” piece of Basic Black Baker’s Twine. Tie into a bow and adhere to the card with a Glue Dot.
- Glue the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card. You may wish to add a line of daffodils to the bottom of the piece and colour them before gluing.