- Stamp Sets – Rooted in Nature (C 146482), (W 146479)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick Card Stock (140272); Blackberry Bliss Card Stock (133675)
- Stamp Pads – Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad (147092)
- Misc. – Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146338), Copper Foil Sheets (142020); Big Shot (143263), Precision Base Plate (139684), Big Shot Die Brush (144262), Celebrate You Thinlit Dies (146840); Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927); Snail Adhesive (104332), Fine Tip Glue Pen (103683)
- Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Blackberry Bliss Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Copper Foil Sheet: 4” x 2-1/2”
- DSP: 4” x 1-1/4”, 3 of these in contrasting patterns
- Take 1/2 sheet of Whisper White Thick card stock, fold in half, and crease with bone folder. Stamp the large leaf image with Blackberry Bliss ink in the upper left and lower right corners. Stamp the leaf twice, inking up each time in between and overlapping the leaves.
- Adhere DSP strips to Blackberry Bliss card stock.. Adhere to card front.
- Run Copper Foil Sheet through the Big Shot with the words. (I do find that the Precision Base Plate really helps the words come out crisp and clean with the excess pieces easily brushed out.)
- Adhere the words to the card front with a SMALL amount of Fine Tip Glue Pen. The key to using this adhesive is to use tiny amounts as it is super strong and you don’t want the adhesive bleeding out from around your die cut words.