- Stamp Sets: Abstract Impressions (147513)
- Inks: Calypso Coral Classic Ink Pad (147101); Lovely Lipstick Classic Ink Pad (147140); Granny Apple Green Classic Ink Pad (147095); Sahara Sand Classic Ink Pad (147117)
- Paper: Petal Pink Cardstock (146985); Whisper White Cardstock (100730); Copper Foil Sheets (142020)
- Other: Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (146329); Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder (143704); Big Shot (143263); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Petal Pink card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Petal Pink background: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Copper Foil: 4” x 2-5/8”
- Whisper White cardstock: 3-7/8” x 2-1/2”
- Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon: 7” piece.
- Run Petal Pink background layer through the Big Shot with the Layered Leaves embossing folder on the top. Adhere to the Petal Pink card base with SNAIL adhesive.
- Stamp the solid Abstract Impressions flower image twice in Calypso Coral ink onto the Whisper White layer. TIP: There are arrows printed on the sheet that holds the stamps from the stamp set. Take note of those as you mount the stamp on your block to help you position the layers beautifully!
- Stamp the thin-line rose flower image over the top of the flowers using Lovely Lipstick ink.
- Stamp some leaves around the flowers in Granny Apple Green ink.
- Stamp the sentiment in Sahara Sand ink.
- Mount the stamped piece onto the Copper Foil layer with SNAIL, then pop up onto the card front with Dimensionals.
- Tie a Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon bow, then attach to the corner with a Mini Glue Dot.