- Stamp Set: Love What You Do (photopolymer- 148042)
- Paper: Pear Pizzazz (131201); Rich Razzleberry (115316); Very Vanilla (101650); Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (146926)
- Stamp Pads: Rich Razzleberry (126950); Pear Pizzazz (131180)
- Misc: Starburst Punch (143717); Tailored Tag Punch (145667); Linen Thread (104199); Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Pear Pizzazz 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Rich Razzleberry 4 x 5 ¼”
- Score the Pear Pizzazz cardstock at 4 ¼” and fold to make card.
- Punch out shapes using the Tailored Tag Punch and adhere to background. (Tip: if you punch out your shapes close together, you pattern will look nicer once adhered)
- Wrap the Linen Thread around card three times and tie in a bow on right hand side.
- Stamp greeting on Very Vanilla cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink, then punch out using the Starburst punch. Use Pear Pizzazz ink to stamp leaves.
- Add dimensional to back of the punched shape and add to card.