- Stamp Sets – Swirly Frames (146519); Love What You Do (148042)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White Card Stock (140272); Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Stamp Pads – 2018-2020 In Color Classic Ink Pads (147153); Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Pretty Label Punch (143715); 1-3/4” Circle Punch (119850); Paper Piercing Tool (126189); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199); Nature’s Twine (146352); Metallics Sequin Assortment (144214); Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: scrap for pretty label punch
- Basic Black: scrap for 1-3/4” circle
- Stamp the smallest circle frame once in each of the 5 in colors on the card base.
- Stamp ‘thank you’ from the Love What You Do stamp set onto the scrap of white cardstock using memento ink.
- Punch out using the pretty label punch.
- Using the stampin’ pierce mat and paper piercing tool, poke holes along the upper and lower rounded parts of the punch shape.
- Add pierced shape to a 1-3/4” basic black circle.
- Add this to the card base using dimensionals.
- Cut a 6” piece of the grapefruit grove twine and separate the threads. Layer together 4 threads and tie a bow.
- Add the bow to the corner of the greeting using a mini glue dot.
- Add 3 black sequins to the card front.