Stampin' Up! Abstract Impressions Hugs
July 20, 2018
- Stamp: Abstract Impressions , Photopolymer Stamp  , Handwritten Clear Mount Stamp 
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento , Poppy Parade , Granny Apple Green 
- Paper: Whisper White Card Stock , Poppy Parade Cardstock , Granny Apple Green 
- Misc. Clear Rhinestones  , Wink of Stella Glitter Brush , Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon , Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Poppy Parade: 4-1/4 x 11"
- Whisper White: 4-1/4 x 1-3/4", 3-3/4 x 3-1/4”, 3-3/4 x 3/4"
- Granny Apple Green: 3-7/8 x 3-3/8"
- Score Poppy Parade at 5.5" and fold card base in half.
- Stamp the 4-1.4 x 1-3/4" piece of whisper white with the granny apple green ink and handwritten background stamp. Adhere to the left edge of card base.
- With approx 22" of the whisper white ribbon, wrap around the card base and tie in a bow, trim ends. Adhere a glue dot under the knot to help secure.
- Stamp the large piece of white with the Stems in granny apple green ink 3 times towards the bottom of that panel. Stamp the Flowers in poppy parade 3 time to line up above the stems. For both images, the detail image is full strength and the background layer is stamped off once.
- Adhere this white panel to the granny apple green layer, then adhere this to the card base with stampin' dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting with Tuxedo Black ink on the smaller whisper white cardstock. Snip ends in at an angle to make banner tails. Adhere this to the focal panel with stampin' dimensionals.
- Add clear rhinestones to the focal image and greeting layers as desired.
- Add wink of stella glitter brush to the floral images for an added touch.