- Stamp Set – Abstract Impressions (147513)-photopolymer
- Card Stock – So Saffron Card Stock (105118); Night of Navy Card Stock (100867); Blueberry Bushel Card Stock (146968); Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy Ink (147110); Blueberry Bushel Ink (147138)
- Misc – Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146289); Whisper White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Snail Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- So Saffron Card Stock : 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Night of Navy Card Stock: 3-1/2” x 1-3/4”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3-1/4” x 1-1/2”
- Blueberry Bushel Card Stock: 5-1/2” x 2”
- DSP: 4” x 3”
- Take So Saffron 1/2 sheet of card stock, fold in half, and cream with bone folder to form card base. Adhere Blueberry Bushel card stock to left side of card front. Layer the DSP over the Blueberry Bushel card stock and stick down.
- Stamp thank you in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White card stock. Take the larger image from the small flowers and stamp in Blueberry Bushel ink. Stamp again without re-inking the stamp to achieve the lighter colored flower. Layer onto Night of Navy card stock and adhere. Place 3 Stampin’ Dimensionals on back of Night of Navy card stock. Adhere to front of card as shown. Tie bow with white ribbon and adhere to front of card with Mini Glue Dot. Add Artisan Pearls to center of flowers.