Stampin' Up! Accented Blooms Card
July 23, 2018
- Stamp Sets –Accented Blooms (C 146681), (W 146678)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925); Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad (147101);Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Misc. –Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack (144045); Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack (144597); Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon (144171); Layering Squares Framelits Dies (141708); Big Shot (143263); Stamparatus (146276); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Calypso Coral: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White Card Stock: Enough to cut square
- Basic Black: Enough to cut scallop square
- Stamp card base using big Bloom stamp and Calypso Coral ink
- Make a grid for the Stamparatus using a piece of grid paper and the largest square die
- Cut Whisper White paper with largest square die and place in grid.
- Place flower image at the top of the paper and align it with the open triangle
- ink with Memento ink and stamp. Move paper on the grid and continue to stamp until you have made a circle. Stamp sentiment in the middle of wreath
- Color image with Blends
- Cut a Basic Black card stock scalloped square.
- Attach the stamped square to the scallop square using Snail and attach to card base
- Tie small bow with Old Olive ink and attach to stamped image.