- Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature (146479 – wood; 146482 – clear block)
- Cardstock and Paper: Tranquil Tide (144246), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730), Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper or “DSP” (146338)
- Ink: Soft Suede (147115), Mint Macaron (147106), Tranquil Tide (147146)
- Miscellaneous: Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Crumb Cake 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon (144162), Nature’s Twine (146342), Leaves Trinkets (146343), Faceted Dots (146910), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), household tape
- Tranquil Tide card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded
- Soft Suede: 4” x 5-1/4”, 3” x 3”, 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Whisper White: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Ribbon: 7”
- Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake twine: each 7-1/2” and 3”
- Choose DSP sheet with Tranquil Tide background with stripes on reverse. Cut vertically 1-1/4” making sure stripes are vertical. Using SNAIL adhere the two pieces of DSP to the Soft Suede piece so they are touching.
- Run SNAIL along DSP seam and adhere Crumb Cake ribbon. Attach to back of cardstock with SNAIL.
- Lay Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron twine over ribbon and attach to back of Soft Suede piece with household tape. Tie one short strand of each twine onto lower portion of long twine. Set aside.
- Stamp off twice then stamp assortment of leaves with Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede onto Whisper White cardstock taking care to cover area at least 2-3/4” for later die-cutting.
- Using full strength Tranquil Tide, stamp sentiment on top of the background you just stamped. Cut out with 2-3/8” circle from the Layering Circle Framelits.
- Using the 2-1/2” scalloped circle and 2-3/4” circle dies, cut out two Crumb Cake circles.
- Adhere sentiment piece to scalloped circle with SNAIL. Adhere that piece to lower circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere sentiment piece to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals taking care to straddle the twine (and not adhere on top of it).
- Adhere Soft Suede piece to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Affix Mini Glue Dots to a copper leaf trio trinket. Slip stem into one twine knot then press down to adhere Mini Glue Dots to twine or card front.
- Place three Mint Macaron Faceted Dots onto upper left of card front.