- Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Tutti Fruiti DSP (145606)
- Misc. Gold Mini Trim (144128), Gold 1/8” Ribbon (134583), Rhinestones (144220), Garden Trellis Embossing Folder (143741), Glue Dots (103683), Paper Trimmer (126889) Scallop Tag Topper Punch (133324), Big Shot (143263), Tear Tape (138995)
- Card Stock 1: 6 x 6 DSP
- Card Stock 2: Real Read Scrap 2 x 2 ½”
- Punch the Red 2” scrap and score using the Paper Trimmer at ½”. Emboss using the Big Shot and the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder. Adhere a piece of Tear tape on the ½” Scored piece.
- Using the Paper Trimmer, score the DSP at 2” and 4” and turn DSP and repeat. Place DSP in Paper Trimmer diagonally and score the outer corner squares only from point to point. Fold on all the score lines.
- It should fold all INWARD. Pinch the top.
- Adhere the Real Red Scallop closure to the back of the purse.
- Adhere Sequins handle on the inside with rolled up glue dots.
- Adhere bow with a glue dot and adhere a Rhinestone. To close the purse, adhere with a glue dot