- Stamps: All The Good Things (146555 wood, 146558 clear),
- Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Mango Melody (147093), Poppy Parade (147050)
- Paper: Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793), Mango Melody (146989)
- Misc: Sponge Daubers (133773), Seaside TI Embossing Folder (141481), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Poppy Parade 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Mango Melody 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic Black 3-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Whisper White 3-3/8” x 3-5/8”
- Using Mango Melody ink, stamp the small fish randomly onto Mango Melody cardstock. Run the cardstock through the Big Shot using the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere onto the Poppy Parade base card.
- Ink the Large fish/sentiment stamp using Mango Melody ink. Using a Sponge Dauber dab Poppy Parade onto the fish; carefully dab Black ink onto the sentiment. “Huff” on the stamp to re-moisten ink and stamp onto the Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink the small fish using Mango Melody ink; dab Poppy Parade onto fish. “Huff” and stamp onto White cardstock as shown in the sample. Layer White cardstock onto Black cardstock.
- Adhere Black mat onto base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.