- Stamp Sets – Broadway Birthday (147067 - or bundled with framelits (148321))
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045); Lovely Lipstick (146970); Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
- Stamp Pads – Lovely Lipstick (147140); Memento Black (132708); Whisper White (147277)
- Misc. – Striped Treat Bags (144255); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Broadway Lights Framelits (146317 or bundled with stamps, above); Mini Dimensionals (144108); Big Shot (143263); Triple Banner punch (138292); Classic Label punch (141491), 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon White (146912); Mini Sequin Trim Gold (144128)
- Whisper White card stock: 2-1/2’ x 4”
- Lovely Lipstick card stock: 4-1/8” x 2-5/8”
- Basic Black card stock: Two 1-1/2” x 2-1/2” and a scrap to emboss the words
- Gold foil sheet: 2-1/4” x 4”
- Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon: 6-1/2”
- Gold Mini Sequin trim: Two 2” pieces
- Punch one end of both 2-1/2” black card stock pieces using the Triple Banner punch and adhere behind Lovely Lipstick card stock. Adhere to front of Striped Treat bag.
- Layer Polka Dot Tulle ribbon across the top of Lovely Lipstick card stock.
- Stamp “Hooray” on white card stock with Lovely Lipstick. Add polka dot “Hooray” in black ink on top of Lipstick color.
- Adhere a section of gold sequin trim to the back of stamped Hooray piece on either side, then attach over the top of Lipstick card stock layer at a jaunty angle.
- Cut Broadway Lights frame from Gold foil sheet in the Big Shot. Attach around the “Hooray” with mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Emboss “Let’s Celebrate You” on black card stock with white embossing powder. Once dry, punch out sentiment with Classic Label punch and attach to front of bag with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.