- Stamp: Lilypad Lake Clear-Mount Stamp  , High Tide Photopolymer Stamp 
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento , Crushed Curry , Blueberry Bushel 
- Paper: Whisper White Card Stock , Blueberry Bushel Cardstock 
- Misc. In Color 2018–2020 Markers  , Night Of Navy Light Stampin' Blends Marker , Blueberry Bushel 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon , Lakeside Framelits Dies  Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Blueberry Bushel: 4 ¼ x 11, 3 ¾ x 4 ½
- Whisper White: 4 x 5 ¼”, 3 5/8 x 4 3/8” , scrap 3 ½ x 3 ½ ”
- Fold card base in half. Adhere whisper white piece. Set aside.
- Stamp sun outline in Crushed curry in top left corner of a smaller whisper white piece. Color inside with Pineapple punch marker. Stamp birds in Blueberry Bushel over the sun and “Congratulations” on the bottom (see picture). This will give you an idea where to die cut the waves. Die cut the waves using stamped images as a guide. Adhere stamped whisper white piece to blueberry bushel piece. Tie a knot in a center of 6” Blueberry bushel ribbon and adhere it over the waves. Adhere to card front from step 1 with dimensionals.
- Stamp boats on a scarp of whisper white with memento ink. Use In-color markers and light Night of Navy blend to color them. Die cut and add with dimensionals over the waves.