Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature Bundle
September 21, 2018
Download Rooted in Nature Card
- Stamp Sets – Rooted in Nature Bundle (CM 148353);
- Card Stock – Blackberry Bliss (133675); Whisper White (100730);
- Stamp Pads – Blackberry Bliss Ink (147092); Grapefruit Grove Ink (147142)
- Misc. – Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146338); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Dimensionals (104430); Leaves Trinkets (146343); Nature’s Twine (146342)
- Blackberry Bliss Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼” (x2) one for stamping, the other for the inside
- DSP: 3” x 4”
- Add the DSP to the centre of the card front.
- Stamp the large leaf image, using blackberry bliss ink, onto one of the pieces of whisper white cardstock.
- Stamp the small leaf image, using grapefruit grove ink, onto the same white cardstock.
- Cut out both leaves using the coordinating framelits.
- Stamp the greeting, using blackberry bliss ink, onto the same white cardstock.
- Die cut the greeting using the 4th smallest oval framelit.
- Die cut a scallop oval using the 4th smallest scallop oval framelit, from the same white cardstock.
- Layer the greeting onto the scallop oval using dimensionals. Add this to the card front.
- Add die cut leaves, tucking them under the popped up greeting.
- Add a silver leaf trinket using a mini glue dot, tucking it under the greeting.
- Separate a couple strands of the grapefruit grove twine, tie a bow and add to the greeting using a mini glue dot or dot of tombow.
- Add whisper white cardstock to the inside. Note: you can dress it up a little by stamping a couple leaves.