Stamp Sets: Stitched All Around (146629 - wood mount; 146632 - clear mount)
Inks: Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad (147110)
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Night of Navy Cardstock (100867), Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper (146331)
Embellishments: Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (146336)
Other: SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Big Shot (143263), Stitched Shapes Framelits (144372), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Paper Snips (103579)
*Please note that the Stitched All Around Stamp Set and Stitched Labels Framelits are available as a bundle (148373 - wood mount; 148374 - clear mount)
- Balmy Blue: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4” (card base)
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” piece & 4” x 3-1/4” piece
- Night of Navy: 5” x 2-1/2”
- Tranquil Tide DSP: 4-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Stamp the sentiment onto the smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock using Night of Navy Classic Ink.
- Die cut the sentiment using the Big Shot and the large, detailed framelit. Add 4 Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back - 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom. Do not place any in the centre. Set aside
- Using SNAIL, glue the large piece of Whisper White cardstock to the front of the Balmy Blue card base. Adhere the piece of Night of Navy cardstock directly on top, looking at above photo for placement
- Cut a 22” piece of Night of Navy Baker’s Twine. Wrap the twine around the piece of Designer Series Paper once. Wrap it around again, but this time it should go through the die cut hole on the right side of the segment from front to back, run underneath the back of the sentiment, and come back up through the hole on the left side of the sentiment. Tie in a bow. Peel the backs from the Stampin’ Dimensionals, and adhere to the Balmy Blue cardstock. This process is a little tricky, so if you find it difficult you can just wrap it around the DSP, tie in a bow on the left side, and place the sentiment overtop
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the DSP, and adhere the piece to the card.