- Stamp Sets: Timeless Tidings (148936 clear; 148939 wood)
- Inks: Merry Merlot (147112); Tranquil Tide (147146)
- Paper: Tranquil Tide (144246); Gray Ganite (146983);Merry Merlot (146979); Whisper White (100730); Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper (147816)
- Other: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); Banner Triple Punch (138292);Gold Metallic Thread (138401);Metallic Pearls (146282); Big Shot (143263); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332)
Tranquil Tide - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Gray Granite - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Merry Merlot - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 3" x 3"
Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper - 1" x 5"
- Score the Tranquil Tide cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to create card base.
- Stamp the Merry Merlot layer with the Merry Christmas sentiment in Merry Merlot ink on the left side of the cardstock, repeating down the side with different parts of the saying showing.
- Punch the end of the Designer Series Paper with the Banner Triple Punch and glue to the middle of the Merry Merlot matching up the right side of the paper with the cardstock.
- Glue the Merry Merlot to the Grey Granite mat and glue both to the Tranquil Tide card front.
- Cut out the medium circle from the Whisper White piece using the Stitched Shapes framelits and Big Shot.
- Ink the poinsettia in Merry Merlot and stamp off once and then stamp the lighter version on the circle. Repeat.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tranquil Tide on top of the poinsettia.
- Wrap some Gold Metallic Thread into circles gluing to the back of the stamped circle.
- Pop up the circle to the card front on top of the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some Gold Metallic Pearls to the circle and card.