- Stamp Sets – Country Home (147678);
- Card Stock – Blackberry Bliss (133675); Crushed Curry (131199); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Smokey Slate (131202)
- Misc. – Country Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) (147804); Smokey Slate Blends (145058); Old Olive Blends (144597); Blackberry Bliss Blends (147932); Cajun Craze Blends (147931); Mango Melody Blends (147945); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Trimmer (126889); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Big Shot (143263)
- Blackberry Bliss: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Crushed Curry: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 3/4”, scrap
- DSP: Up to 10 pieces of 1 ½” x 6”
- With your paper trimmer cut all of the DSP in half diagonally on the 1 ½” side. You will have very long (6”) triangles.
- Place all of your triangles on your Whisper White CS. All of the points should be pointing to the right side in the middle. Glue them down when you are happy with their placement. Flip the card over and trim all of the excess DSP.
- Stamp the watering can and the flowers onto the scrap of white CS. Stamp the label on the scrap and fussy cut it out. Cut the watering out can with the stiched shapes thinlit.
- Cut the scallop oval from the middle of your Crushed Curry CS.
- Color as desired with Stampin’ Blends.
- Layer the oval and the scalloped oval. Glue to the white, sun ray layer.
- Trim the oval even with the side of the white CS.
- Layer the rest of the card together.