- Stamps –Star of Light (142110)
- Card Stock – Coastal Cabana (131297), Bermuda Bay (131197), Whisper White (100730), Smoky Slate (131202)
- Pads – Bermuda Bay (147096)
- Misc. Big Shot (143263), Santa’s Sign Post Framelits (147911), Bunch of Banners (141488), Layering Circle Framelits (141705), Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder (147923), Dimensionals (104430), Santa’s Workshop DSP (147809)
- Card Stock 1: Coastal Cabana 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Card Stock 2: Bermuda Bay scraps
- Card Stock 3: Whisper White scraps
- Card Stock 4: Smoky Slate scraps
- Cut 2 5/8” Circle from Coastal Cabana Card Base using Big Shot. Set center aside.
- Cut another 2 5/8” Circle from Bermuda Bay Card stock. Center the 3” Scallop and cut out the frame.
- Cut 2 1/4" Whisper White Scallop, Pop up with Dimensionals.
- Cut 1 7/8” Stitched Circle. Layer on Whisper White.
- Cut Mrs. Claus from the DSP. Pop up with Dimensionals. Layer on Smoky Slate.
- Stamp phrase and Cut banner from Whisper White and then Cut banner again using Bermuda Bay Card Stock. This will give you your frame. Pop up with Dimensionals together.
- Emboss card base with Swirls embossing folder. Adhere layers as pictured.