- Stamp Sets – Signs of Santa Bundle (149967); Buffalo Check (w: 147797, c: 147794)
- Card Stock – Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (147084); Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Stampin’ Blends - Real Red Combo Pack (147935); Shaded Spruce Dark (147937); Daffodil Delight Dark (144585); Smoky Slate Light (145054); Ivory (144606); Color Lifter (144608)
- Misc. – Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (147809); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Poppy Parade ½” Textured Weave Ribbon (147813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Shaded Spruce: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”; 3-12” x 3-1/2”
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” (2); 3-12” x 3-1/2”
- Fold card base in half and set aside.
- Stamp Buffalo Check image with Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Using a ruler and dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blend, draw lines as shown in the photo.
- Wrap ribbon around stamped image and tie in a knot; adhere to card base.
- Stamp Santa image and “Wishing you…” on Whisper White cardstock square with Memento ink and color with Stampin’ Blends. (tip: outline the white parts with light Smoky Slate and then use color lifter to blend. (Another tip: you can die cut Santa from DSP and attach to card).
- Die cut with largest circle die. Use largest scalloped circle die to cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock. Adhere circles together and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For inside, stamp “…and more!” on Whisper White cardstock. Die cut a Mrs. Claus from DSP and adhere (or stamp and color as for Santa). Adhere to inside.