- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Baubles (p 147765)
- Inks: Black Memento Pad (132708), Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Highland Heather (146986), Pool Party (122924), Whisper White (100730)
- Other: Silver 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon (144213), Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897), Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (147276), Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (144605), Mini Glue Dots (103683) Snail (104332), Dimensionals (104430)
- Highland Heather: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Pool Party: 4 x 3 ½”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 3 ¼”
- Ribbon: 8”
- Fold the Highland Heather card stock in half to form the card base.
- Use the Dark Highland Heather Blends marker and colour the strip of white ribbon. Use long strokes with the brush tip. Set it aside to dry.
- Stamp the large ornament and the ornament string, with Black Memento Ink, on the white cardstock.
- Stamp the small snowflake image, with Versamark ink on the card base.
- Stamp the saying, with Black Memento Ink on the right hand side of the card base.
- Color in the ornament with all four Blends markers, leaving some areas white.
- Attach the colored ornament to the Pool Party mat and then to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Add some Wink of Stella to parts of the ornament.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow and attach it with glue dots.