- Stamp Sets – Beautiful Baubles (147765) / Beautiful Baubles Bundle (149920)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650), Garden Green (102584), Poppy Parade (119793), Gold Foil Sheets (132622), Gold Glimmer Paper (146958)
- Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050)
- Misc. – Big Shot (143263), Detailed Baubles Thinlits Dies (147924), Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies (147912), Layering Circles Framelits Dies (141705), Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (146335) SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes (147811), Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106)
- Very Vanilla: 5.5” x 8.5”, scrap
- Poppy Parade: 5.25” x 4”
- Garden Green: 5” x 3.75”
- Gold Foil and Gold Glimmer: each - 3” square
- Fold Very Vanilla cardstock in half to create cardbase
- On scrap of Very Vanilla – stamp sentiment in Poppy Parade, then die cut with larger label framelit from the Merry Christmas Thinlits dies (alternatively – cut to 2.5” x 7/8” and notch corners
- Run the Garden Green cardstock through the Big Shot in the Tufted Folder with the regular platform – only the top plastic cutting plate is needed with the thicker Dynamic Folders
- Adhere the Garden Green cardstock to the Poppy Parade cardstock and then to the cardfront.
- Adhere the 3” square of Gold Glimmer Paper to a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet, leaving the liners intact. Place the Detailed Bauble framelit onto the Glimmer Paper and run through the Big Shot.
- Die cut the straight edge circle that measures 2.25” from the Gold Foil Sheet
- Peel the adhesive liner off and adhere the Gold Glimmer detailed bauble onto the Gold Foil Circle.
- Adhere red and green enamel circles as desired onto the detailed bauble, then adhere the bauble onto the cardfront
- Adhere two discarded Gold Glimmer circles onto either end of the sentiment label – or use two more of the enamel circles. Adhere the sentiment to the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals