- Stamp Sets – Spirited Snowmen (148075 Wood, 148072 Clear), Buffalo Check (147797 Wood, 147794 Clear)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Cardstock (100730); Real Red Cardstock (102482); Basic Black Cardstock (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Big Shot (143263); Softly Falling TIEF (139672); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Black Satin ½” Ribbon (146280); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) ; Stampin’ Blends – Granny Apple Green Combo (147274); Real Red Combo (147935); Pumpkin Pie Combo (144599), Smokey Slate Combo (145058); Basic Black Combo (147942); Soft Suede Combo (147273)
- Real Red Cardstock - 4 1/4” x 11”, score and fold at 5 1/2”; 3-1/4 ” x 3-1/ 4”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3-7/8” x 3-7/8”, and 2 pieces 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Score and fold the card base.
- Run the Whisper White 3-7/8 square cardstock through the Big Shot with the TIEF and then adhere to the Basic Black layer.
- With approximately 12” of Black Satin Ribbon, wrap around the white/black panel layer and tie a knot, trim ends.
- With Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the Buffalo Check background on the Real Red 3-1/4” piece of cardstock; cut out with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes framelits. Slice a small edge off and adhere to the front panel layer on the left edge.
- With a piece of the Whisper White, die cut out the large circle from the Stitched Shapes framelits. Stamp the Winter Cheer greeting with Tuxedo Black ink near the bottom of the circle. Adhere to the lower right corner, tuck behind, the front panel layer.
- Stamp the other Whisper White cardstock with the Spirited Snowmen image with Tuxedo Black ink. Color in with the Stampin’ Blends. Hand trim the image out.
- Adhere to the center of the buffalo check real red circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the complete front panel with all pieces to the card base! Optional: add a mini glue dot or two to help keep the ribbon secure.