- Stamp Sets – Dashing Deer w-(147731) c-(147728); Buffalo Check w-(147797) c-(147794)
- Card Stock –Whisper White Thick (140272); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Real Red (102482); Old Olive (100702); Black Foil Sheets (147898)
- Stamp Pads – Memento (132708)
- Misc. - Big Shot (143263); Detailed Deer Thinlits (147915); Sprig Punch (148012); Black Glittered Ribbon (147897); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots 103683)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” score at 4-1/4"
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Real Red Cardstock: 3-3/4” x 2”
- Old Olive Cardstock: 2” x 3”
- Black Foil Sheet: 3” x 4”
- Black Glittered Ribbon: 10”
- Stamp the Buffalo Check in Memento ink on the Real Red Cardstock and attach this to the Whisper White Cardstock with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Ink on the Whisper White Cardstock above the buffalo check.
- Punch out 2 sprigs from the Old Olive cardstock using the Sprig Punch. Attach these to the Real Red Cardstock under the sentiment.
- Tie a bow in the Black Glittered Ribbon and wrap the ribbon around the top of the Real Red Cardstock and secure to the backside with Snail.
- Attach these layers to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Use the Big Shot and the Detailed Deer Thinlits to cut the “jumping deer” out of the Black Foil Sheet. Attach this to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots.